Include a Librarian
You don't have to do all the work yourself. A Librarian can add/create content right within your Canvas course using the "Librarian" role. This role gives a librarian access to edit modules and participate in discussion Forums, without providing the full access of an Instructor role.
Embedded librarians can:
- Create original content tailored to your course objectives
- Incorporate appropriate library resources to foster information literacy skills
- Create and moderate discussion forums to provide individual feedback to students working on assignments
- Reinforce the skills you want your students to learn
- Collaborate with you to provide the best possible learning experience for your students
Follow these steps to invite your liaison librarian into the Canvas course, or email your liaison librarian.