Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I schedule the class?
- at least two weeks in advance
- provide a first choice and alternate date for instruction
- English Composition classes cannot be scheduled in the first two week of the semester
- How should my students prepare for instruction?
- Students should have chosen their research topics.
- Do I need to come to the class too?
- Yes. It is the policy of the library that course instructors be present during information literacy instruction.
- What is your policy for Information Literacy Instruction?
- Who do I contact with questions? see the Information Literacy Instruction Policy
Note: All instruction requests will be processed as they come in by Abbe Mulroy x8558.