Enter your theory in the first search box and select SU Subject Terms from the drop-down box to right of the search box. Use quotes to search for phrases. Click Search.
(If there are no results, change the drop down box from SU Subject Terms to Select a field (optional), which will do a keyword search instead.)
- Click the option for Full Text on the left if you want to see only articles that are available in this database.
- Articles that are not available in full text will have a link to request the article through Interlibrary Loan. This takes abotu a week for the article to arrive at our library.
- Use the slider bar to select what dates your results were published.
- Click the PDF Full Text link to view the entire article.
- Published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Written by an expert (or experts) in the field
- Use a communication theory to understand the results of a research study
- Include a list of references citing other studies or research on the topic
Article with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) 7.01.1
In-text Citation: Ward & Birgden (2007) deal with the question of offenders' human rights.
Article without Digital Object Identifier (DOI) APA 7.01.3
In-text Citation: In this case study, nursing students were given the opportunity to work within the cultural and economic framework of a particular community (Browne-Krimsley, 2004).
The learner will be able to format a research paper using APA style for the title page, running head and page numbers, in-text citations, and References page.
This video is also available at:
Instructional Services Librarian
Tel: ext. 8412
= Restricted resource
= Some full text
= Video files
= Audio files