- Encyclopedias, Primary Sources, Biographies, Images, Multimedia, Speeches
- All full-text
- Publications include American Biographies, Notable Scientists, Presidential Profiles, Revolutionary War Leaders, and many more
- Coverage of historical events of the last 500 years
- Facts on File search interface
- Current Events
- All full-text
- Publications of Congressional Quarterly Press
- Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Handbooks
- All full-text
- Sociology, Gender Studies
- Scholarly Journals, Magazines, Newspapers, Handbooks, Government Publications
- Many full-text articles; some articles have citation and abstract information only
- ProQuest search interface
- Art History, Business, Economics, Education, History, Literature, Mathematics, Music, Social Sciences
- Scholarly Journals, Book Reviews, Theater Reviews, Pamphlets
- All full-text, PDF
- Archival coverage of journals back to first issue
- Moving wall embargo – full-text may not be available for most current 1-5 years, depending on publication
- Literary Criticism, Scholarly Journals, Biographies, Magazines, Encyclopedias, Book Reviews
- All full-text
- Publications include Contemporary Authors Online, Contemporary Literary Criticism Select, Dictionary of Literary Biography Online, and many more
- Scholarly Journals, ebooks, Conference Proceedings
- EBSCOHost search interface
Print Location: PS153.N5 E49 2007
Print Location: PR111.E55 2006
Print Location: PN481.E5 1991
Print Location: HV6017.E524 2002
Print Location: HV6626.E534 2007
Print Location: HQ534.E53 1999
Print Location: PN471.S58 2006
Print Location: HQ9.E52
Print Location: HV9471.E427 2005
Print Location: HV6046 .E56 2000
Print Location: HQ1410.C85 2000
Print Location: Z5304 .A8 F46 1996
Print Location: JF851.H28 2000
Print Location: GN480.B76 1994
Print Location: PS151 .M54
Print Location: HQ755.8.P3783 2001
Print Location: HQ1870.9 .W6548 1998
Print Location: HQ1115.W644 2006
Print Location: HQ1115.W645 1999
Print Location: PS153.N5 W756 2006
Print Location: HQ1115.B65
Print Location: HQ76.45.U5 H47 2001
Print Location: PS153.N5R65 1990
Print Location: HQ1115.B38 2008
Print Location: PN471 .B57 1992
Print Location: HQ1418.C58 2000
Print Location: PR111.F45 1990
Print Location: HQ1121.S79513 1992
Print Location: HQ1438.N5 P37 1997
Print Location: HV6556 .P78 1999
Print Location: HV6250.4.W65 S68 2001
Print Location: HQ1121 .F65 1998
Print Location: HQ1416.M395 2004
Print Location: HQ1236.5.U6 W68
Print Location: HQ1122.T73
Source: Upenn Digital Library Project
Provides easy access to available on-line information, works and resources about and by women writers.
Source: Library of Congress
A gateway to Library of Congress resources for the study of women's history and culture in the United States.
Source: U.S. Census
Provides the latest statistical information about women in the United States.
Source: University of Maryland
Provides links to web resources useful for the study of women in early modern Europe and the Americas (ca. 1500 to ca. 1800).
Source: Haverford College
An index (not full text) of journal articles, book reviews, and essays in books about women, sexuality, and gender during the Middle Ages.
Source: Eserver & Carnegie Mellon University
Links to websites, programs, organizations and articles related to feminism and women’s studies.
Source: University of Cologne (Germany)
A searchable database providing access to over 8,400 records pertaining to feminist theory, feminist literary criticism and gender studies focusing on English and American literature.
Provides gender statistics at the country level.
Source: National Council for Research on Women
A network of more than 100 leading U.S. research, advocacy, and policy centers with a growing global reach. The Council harnesses the resources of its network to ensure fully informed debate, policies, and practices to build a more inclusive and equitable world for women and girls.
Source: National Women's History Project
Founded in 1980, is an educational nonprofit organization. Their mission is to recognize and celebrate the diverse and historic accomplishments of women by providing information and educational materials and programs.
Source: Rutgers University Scholarly Communication Center
A resource for students, teachers, and all interested people who want to know more about the history of women in New Jersey.
Source: Dorothy Disse
Makes translations of women's writing before 1700 available for research.
Source: University of Michigan
This award-winning site from the University of Michigan allows key word searching for tailored results. Offers statistics about women and gender in all aspects of life.
Source: International Information Centre and Archives for the Women's Movement (Netherlands)
Contains descriptions of and links to websites with information on the position of women and on women's studies, made accessible by subject and category.
Source: Pace Law School
Dedicated to eradicating domestic violence and furthering the legal rights of women, children and the elderly through the skillful and innovative use of the law.
Source: Joan Korenman, UMBC
A selective, annotated, highly acclaimed listing of web sites containing resources and information about women's studies / women's issues, with an emphasis on sites of particular use to an academic women's studies program
Source: United Nations -- United Nations Inter-Agency Network on Women and Gender Equality.
Source: Maintained by Joan Korenman, Founding Director of the Center for Women and Information Technology, Professor Emerita of English, and Affiliate Professor Emerita of Women's Studies at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC).
List of links to Women’s studies programs across the United States.
Source: Association of College & Research Libraries / American Library Association
A portal to online resources for women and gender studies.
NOW sponsores a body image campaign. Click on "Love Your Body Day" on the left to view research, articles, ways to get involved, and positive and negative ads that appear in the media.
Find articles, books and ebooks all in one place
- Feminism -- United States.
- Feminism and literature
- Feminist literary criticism
- Feminist theory
- Gender identity
- Literature -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- Minority women
- Sex differences
- Sex discrimination
- Sex role
- Sex role in literature
- Women -- History
- Women and literature
- HQ1-2044 -- The Family. Marriage. Women.
- HV6001 - 7220.5 -- Criminology
- PN441-1009.5 -- Literary history
- PR111-116 -- English literature -- Women authors
- PS147-152 -- American literature -- Women authors
= Restricted resource
= Some full text
= Video files
= Audio files