- Legal Studies, Criminal Justice
- Scholarly Journals, Trade Journals, Magazines, Dissertations & Theses
- Many full-text articles; some articles have citation or abstract information only
- Publications include American Journal of Criminal Justice, FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, Journal of Forensic Sciences, Women Police, and many more
- ProQuest search interface
- Legal Studies
- N.J. & Federal Court Decisions, Law Reviews, Shepard’s Citations, Statutes & Codes, Legal Reference
- All full-text
Print Location: HV6789 .S54 2001
Print Location: HV6017.E524 2002
Print Location: RA1057.55.P34 2004
Print Location: HV8073 .B425 2004
Print Location: HV6773.N48 2004
Print Location: HV9104 .E58 2003
Print Location: HV6245 .N49 2000
Print Location: HV6046 .E56 2000
Print Location: HV6431 .E53 2003
Print Location: HV7436 .G8783 2002
Print Location: HV6441 .S53 1999
Print Location: HV7411 .C74 2002
Print Location: HV7419.5 .C75 1998
Print Location: HV8144 .F43 T48 1999
Print Location: HV6431.H43 2004
Print Location: HV551.3 .H36 2001
Print Location: HV8143.R34 2005
Print Location: HV6556 .P78 1999
Print Location: HV6250.4.W65 S68 2001
Source: U.S. Department of Justice
Criminal justice statistics collected by the federal government.
Source: McGraw-Hill Ryerson
Includes links to websites for Law Enforcement, Law and Technology, and Corrections.
Links to many law enforcement agencies around the world, lists of most wanted worldwide, special police operations links, employment and training opportunities.
Source: Senior Sergeant (Retired) Terrance D. Martin, Vermont State Police
Contains a directory of state trooper and sheriff-related Web sites for each of the fifty United States.
Source: Northeastern University
A central clearinghouse for police agencies, legislators, community leaders, social scientists, legal researchers, and journalists to access information about current data collection efforts, legislation and model policies, police-community initiatives, and methodological tools that can be used to collect and analyze data.
Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics
Brings together 600 tables of statistical information from over 100 sources. Includes information on the characteristics of the criminal justice system, public attitudes toward crime and criminal-justice related topics, nature and distribution of known offenses, characteristics and distribution of persons arrested, judicial processing of defendants, and persons under correctional supervision.
Statistics published annually. Includes Crime in the United States, Hate Crime Statistics, and Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted.
Instructional Services Librarian
Tel: ext. 8412
- HV6001 - 7220.5 -- Criminology
- HV7231 - 9960 -- Criminal Justice Administration
- HV8031 - 8080 -- Police Duty
= Restricted resource
= Some full text
= Video files
= Audio files