How to Research: A Tutorial
There are many resources you can use to be sure you are citing your sources correctly.
- Use the library’s Citation Help webpage.
- Set up a free account with Noodlebib. You can access Noodlebib from the library’s Citation Help webpage. Noodlebib allows you to input your source information and correctly format your citations.
- Use the Citations & Bibliography tool in <Microsoft Office 2007>.
- Refer to a handbook. The following handbooks are available at the Reference Desk in the library.
- When in doubt, ask your professor or the <librarian!>