How to Research: A Tutorial
Finding books on the shelves
Location, location, location…
- There are several Locations in the library where books and media are kept. From the catalog record, note the location of an item and the call number so you can find it in the library. You may also click on the location if it is underlined for a brief description.
- Refer to the Library Map to determine where an item can be found.
- YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR RVCC ID CARD TO CHECK OUT ALL LIBRARY MATERIALS!
- RVCC Reference Collection – 1st floor
- RVCC Circulating Collection – 2nd floor
- RVCC Reserves Collection – Check Out Desk
- Use the Library Map or ask the Reference Librarian to find other locations.
Some Locations are: