Procedure for Reserving and Using a Group Study Room
- Patrons may only reserve a group study room one week in advance.
- Reservations can be made by calling the Check Out Desk at (908) 218-8865 or by signing-up in person at the Check Out Desk.
- If the group who has reserved the room is more than 15 minutes late, the room may be used by other groups.
- If a group decides to leave before their reserved block of time expires, they must remove their belongings from the room. The library will hold the room for that group for 15 minutes, after that time another group may use the room.
- If no other reservations have been made, a group can reserve the room for an additional three hours by informing a library staff member at the Check Out Desk before their initial three hours expire.
For more information, please visit our Group Study Room Policy Page.
**The library is not responsible for personal belongings left unattended in the group study rooms, or throughout the library. Please do not leave belongings unattended.**