Start here if it's your first time, or use the menu to skip ahead.
Once you've completed the tutorial, complete any assignments your instructor has asked for.
Please double check this information! If this information is incorrect, your results may not be delivered! All links will open in a new window. Be sure to keep this screen open to record your answers, so you do not lose your work.
1. The database PsycArticles is an example of:
2. What is an academic discipline?
3. The subject-specific database you use for your research will depend on:
4. Why would you use a subject-specific database?
5. To find out if the library has access to a specific article, you only need to know the title of the article.
6. All scholarly articles you find using Google Scholar can be accessed in full-text for free from the publisher’s website.
7. Although different databases will have different search screens, many similar search features and tools are available in every database.
8. By doing the search in the example below, what kind of results will you get?
9. To find all articles that contain the word "discrimination" and also all articles that contain the word "prejudice", which search should you do?
10. In the example below, clicking the link for "Discrimination" will do what?
Evelyn S. Field Library | Raritan Valley Community College
Last Updated -- 5/15/2012 3:45:08 PM
Report a Problem / Feedback