Start here if it's your first time, or use the menu to skip ahead.
Once you've completed the tutorial, complete any assignments your instructor has asked for.
Please double check this information! If this information is incorrect, your results may not be delivered! All links will open in a new window. Be sure to keep this screen open to record your answers, so you do not lose your work.
1. These are significant words and phrases that can be used in a search to describe the information you are looking for. They may be broad or specific, and can be connected in a search using AND, OR, and NOT.
2. To find a book owned by the library, you will need to know its call number. You will use this tool on the library homepage to search for books and their call numbers.
3. These sources are published in academic journals, can be found using the library's electronic databases, and have been reviewed and approved by a panel of experts.
4. What would you use the CRAAP test for?
5. What is the best way to ensure you will not be guilty of plagiarism?
Evelyn S. Field Library | Raritan Valley Community College
Last Updated -- 5/15/2012 3:45:08 PM
Report a Problem / Feedback